Is There A Way To Print Out All The Shore Excursions Details ?

JimC

We would like to be able to read about a decide on which shore excursions would would like to take without having to sit in front of a computer or trying to read about them on a tablet. Is there a way of printing out all the shore excursions and the details? 

Wow, depending on the port, that could be a lot of printing. I too find it awkward reading on a phone or small tablet, but this helps.

If we are going to a port with a lot of excursions offered, Honolulu for example, we pick a few possibles and put them on the wishlist. You'll see that option. They will stay there, even when you log out, until you  have time to consider, then remove them or move them to checkout and pay for them. Review at leisure. Watch the counter though. When the available spaces go, you could be on a waitlist.

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Like 2

In the past it was easy to read from a paper, but nowadays everything is set to be specifically online.

Yes, it is a lot of printing, and you have to jump from the summary description to the long description.  Also I look at all of the reviews as well as the exact timing of each component of the excursion.

To make it easier to read online, my recommendation is to just do one port at a time.  Usually the maximum of excursions listed per port is no more than twenty or so, and the last couple are always renting a private car for a half or full day.  

I try to book the most popular or my most favorite port first, then go down the port list in priority order. Yes, I also use the wishlist function.  

I will say I book all my shore excursions very early, sometimes even up to a year!  If a cruise ship does not offer something that interests me then I will arrange an independent excursion.  I have been very pleased with the quality of the shore excursions I have taken in the past from Princess, and unlike some other travelers, I find all the prices very fair.  I will say my preference is also to take full-day tours than include lunch, so we get a "taste" of the local culture as we tour.

Best wishes!

• Like 2

Are you trying to printed list like is given at the Shore Excursions Desk while on board?  If this is the case, this is not possible prior to embarkation.  It's a lot of wasted paper and ink, which is why Princess doesn't even like giving these papers away onboard anymore.