Does MSC Grand Voyage UAE to Italy through Suez Canal (Dubai to Rome 21 April 2024) stop in Egypt?

goaussiegal

Can anyone confirm if there is an opportunity to visit Egypt with these tours? I saw the itinerary and loved it and booked it strait away but  looking - it does show Port Suez Canal North and South on 2 separate days?  Do you get off at one end for and on at the other as the times for arrival and departure are the same or do you stay on boat with no opportunity to see Egypt except from the boat. We are not travelling until next year but before booking any flights I'd like to make sure we are doing what we think we are.  I don't want to wait until shore tours come out to find I've made a big mistake.

Thanks All for any help!

It says transit which means you will be moving through the Suez canal not visiting Egyptian ports

Day 11 Wednesday, 01 May 2024 Port: Aqaba (Petra), Jordan Arrival: 08:00 Departure: 18:00
Day 12 Thursday, 02 May 2024 Port: Suez Canal (transit), Egypt Arrival: 17:00 Departure: 17:00
Day 13 Friday, 03 May 2024 Port: Suez Canal (transit), Egypt Arrival: 17:00 Departure: 17:00
Day 14 Saturday, 04 May 2024 Port: Haifa (Jerusalem), Israel Arrival: 08:00 Departure: 18:00