Arrival Times on the App

ckylec

This is my first cruise. So far the App seems to be working ok for me. I think I got everything uploaded, filled out, etc. for everyone in my group this morning. I know I'm behind when it comes to this, but being my first cruise, I didn't really realize the work required on the front end. Anyways....

We are cruising to Alaska in June. I am trying to choose an arrival time and it shows Early, Mid, and Late. However, it shows 0 available groups for each option. Is this an app issue or something I'm doing?

Thanks for any and all help!

11 minutes ago, ckylec said:

This is my first cruise. So far the App seems to be working ok for me. I think I got everything uploaded, filled out, etc. for everyone in my group this morning. I know I'm behind when it comes to this, but being my first cruise, I didn't really realize the work required on the front end. Anyways....

We are cruising to Alaska in June. I am trying to choose an arrival time and it shows Early, Mid, and Late. However, it shows 0 available groups for each option. Is this an app issue or something I'm doing?

Thanks for any and all help!

It may be a little early for that cruise.  Arrival groups usually open anytime from 59 days to 12 days before sailing. It is dependent on the port clearances and some open sooner than others.

Just check it periodically.

Welcome to CC and Princess!

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

We cruise in three weeks and this is our first Princess cruise.  We have Reserve Collection Mini-Suite booked which states a benefit of "Priority embark & debark."  Our Princess app states we are "Arrival Group B."  I believe when we first confirmed Green Lane it gave us a specific time (11:30a?), however, now it only shows the "Group B."  Any advice on when we should arrive?

7 minutes ago, Diamondback said:

We cruise in three weeks and this is our first Princess cruise.  We have Reserve Collection Mini-Suite booked which states a benefit of "Priority embark & debark."  Our Princess app states we are "Arrival Group B."  I believe when we first confirmed Green Lane it gave us a specific time (11:30a?), however, now it only shows the "Group B."  Any advice on when we should arrive?

They do not hold to those group arrivals times.  You can go when it’s convenient for you.  Group A is usually 1130.  We usually go about 10-1030 for checkin.

Tell them you have priority boarding, you have a Reserve Collection/Club Class mini suite snd they will direct you.  They don’t even ask which boarding group you’re in.

If you’re originating in Barcelona…

your sail time might be later and that’s why they say a later time.  Just recently, they were changing the procedures for embarking and disembarking guests. We were on a b2b in Barcelona.

So, the b2b’s were able to get back OB about 1130 and then the new guests boarding were right after us.

So, I would do your checkin on the App, get the green lane and QR code, if possible.  Print your travel summary to show them and take your Ocean Medallion if you’re getting it in the mail.

It will make the check in very efficient for you. 

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2