Choice Air Cluster

kimberlydrzymala

We MAY be sailing on journey May 6th from Barcelona. The reason why I say MAY is because my business class airfare that was paid for months ago has now disappeared. The flight was booked on Delta and we contacted Delta as I have been watching this as I was afraid it might happen. Everything was there until 4/15 and Delta says that Choice Air basically removed the booking. I reached out to my TA and have not heard back, I called Azamara and they are not taking calls today. Please someone tell me this is going to work out! We still see the return trip from Venice but that will not do us much good if we cannot get there! This is so frustrating. 

• Like 1

I've been dealing with Azamara for over a week regarding our airfare for a May 30 cruise. 

The background of my contacts is at the link below. 

I finally got my departure flights to Barcelona ticketed.  However, they didn't ticket the return flights so I'm dealing with that now.  I called for the 3rd time on Saturday right after they opened and did the return phone call option - I'm still waiting for that call!  I did call them this morning and got right through, I started dialing the phone right before they were due to open and then got through as soon as their phone lines open.  I was told that they hoped to ticket our return flights today. 

I have spent over 10 hours trying to get this handled.  It's is a major IT meltdown and very disappointing for our first Azamara cruise. 

I did ask what the emergency air number was while we are in transit.  The representative told me to call the main Azamara number.  I told him that wouldn't work because when they close their phone lines (because they are overloaded with calls) it just hangs up on you.  He then gave me another number which I will be testing before we go 🙂.

Good luck getting your flights sorted out.  You're the 3rd person I've read about on Cruise Critic that has had their flights cancelled.

Edited by JAT0303