Free offer

sprintscorer

3 minutes ago, AliceS said:

Yikes…..Honestly, I didn’t stare.   It just didn’t appeal to me….to each his own.   Enjoy what you love.   I really was brought semi right?   

I actually didn't mean you per se. I just find the staring thing odd.  I remember a post a while back saying people were staring inside of people's houses. Couldn't tell you which thread but I thought who does that? On a cruise when I'm not seated at a window in a restaurant but I'm close I hate to look over at the window because I don't want people to think I'm staring at them. It uncomfortable for me to do that.

3 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

It was an extensive wait on the koningsdam in November. Some mornings it was well over a half hour.  I'm hoping that was an anomaly.

That's depressing. We're on the Rotterdam next month, and I believe it's overbooked. I guess it could be interesting.

20 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

That's depressing. We're on the Rotterdam next month, and I believe it's overbooked. I guess it could be interesting.

Good luck.  I hope it’s better.  I was on for 2 weeks.  The first week the wait was not bad.  2nd week crazy.  It was also American thanksgiving. Just to put the cherry on top the hostess told me there wasn’t much of a wait last week 🙄.  Yeah that makes it ok.

1 minute ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

Good luck.  I hope it’s better.  I was on for 2 weeks.  The first week the wait was not bad.  2nd week crazy.  It was also American thanksgiving. Just to put the cherry on top the hostess told me there wasn’t much of a wait last week 🙄.  Yeah that makes it ok.

Yep, that's like cruises haven't been crowded for the last three years, but now we're get everyone at once.

• Like 1