Specialty Restaurant Question

kittyispretty69

We've cruised several times but have never eaten at a specialty restaurant. I searched but can't seem to find a definitive answer to how many items can you order at the specialty restaurants during a meal. Are you limited to 1 item per course or can you pick as many as you want?

When I dined at Murano on Reflection, I passed on the 5-course tasting menu because I wasn't interested in the wine pairing or the extra cost. My server told me I could just order an extra appetizer or entree to still have a 5-course meal and that's what I did. No extra charge and had an amazing meal.

We love le petit chef unique meal with animation, it’s a set 4 course meal but there is a alternative menu so you have two choices for each course. This is the only specialty restaurant that is currently on all three classes of ships. 

Edited by George C

3 hours ago, kittyispretty69 said:

We've cruised several times but have never eaten at a specialty restaurant. I searched but can't seem to find a definitive answer to how many items can you order at the specialty restaurants during a meal. Are you limited to 1 item per course or can you pick as many as you want?

On our last cruise, you could order two appetizers and two desserts with no problem.    Be prepared to pay $20 for an additional entree.