Review-NCL Spirit 03/05 Sailing

Hatsoff389

Didn't any passengers complain of these drunk spring breakers roaming the ship all hours?. My college age kids never could afford to take a cruise spring break and their friends couldn't either. They worked ft that week. And we couldn't afford to send them. We felt they werre lucky to be in college and we helped as much as we good.

At this age, its time to use your head and learn your limits with liquor. Shame on them!

I was thinking the same thing all week. I understand they are college kids and they want to have a good time but they were awfully immature. If you wanna have a good time, be loud, and drink all night then do it in the right places like the night club on the ship. Dont let it spill out to the hallways on cabin decks at 4 in the morning when people are sleeping. I just thought many of them were very immature. They didnt ruin my trip though, my fiancee and I just did things at places where we didnt think they would be.

another thing I want to mention are the cocktails they made on the ship. Every time I ordered a drink for my fiancee, they put just one shot in it. Never more, Never less. I thought this was very weak of NCL to make drinks so watered down. I was also asked on more then one occasion if I wanted a double shot in the drink. When asked on the first day i replied yes and they charged me double for the drink. It was a margarita and instead of the price being 6 dollars it was 12 because of the double shot.

another thing I want to mention are the cocktails they made on the ship. Every time I ordered a drink for my fiancee, they put just one shot in it. Never more, Never less. I thought this was very weak of NCL to make drinks so watered down. I was also asked on more then one occasion if I wanted a double shot in the drink. When asked on the first day i replied yes and they charged me double for the drink. It was a margarita and instead of the price being 6 dollars it was 12 because of the double shot.

Thats funny about the shots, I just posted the same thing in another thread. My gf was drinking Long Island Iced Teas and they would put all the different liquors in a single shot glass and then pour it in.

I was on the Spirit the week of 2/19. I just wanted to know on the way back to New York if you guys had smooth sailing or was it alittle rough.

Seas were fine both down and back. We didn't have any issues with it at all.

Archived