Contacting Cruise Connect/Intercruise to book.

FangedRose

47 minutes ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

Hi

They don’t have enough coaches to cover all ships,,,don’t forget the cater for Princess,Cunard,MSCVirtuosa and Fred Olsen.plus private hire,football clubs and rugby teams,,,,,travelled on Leicester Tigers coach once from Liverpool,turned some heads when a load of 70 yr olds got off at Services.

We travelled from Nottingham on a Southampton FC bus. Tables with TVs etc. very comfortable swivel seats - great luxury.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 5:18 PM, janny444 said:

Great....shows that it can be done....just wish that it worked like that every time but trying for 2 & half days listening to awful music and then getting cut off after 10 minutes every time isn't a great experience

I rang  early morning and managed to get through to book for our next cruise after only 5 minutes.  I have found that very early or very late in the day are thd best times to get through.

The coaches can be a bit hit and miss, we once had an old one that was leaking rain in through the windows that were not water tight. 

We have had Ellison's coaches on other occasions and they were excellent.  There have also been other coaches that were good but I can't recall the names of them.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

First time using the coach service in June and it was excellent. The coach was an Ellison one and was clean and comfortable with Toilet, Wi-Fi and charger point. All the drivers excellent as well. And kept us informed all the time as well. 

Only downside for us it was a long journey from Glasgow/Southampton and return. Plenty of stops on the journey, cannot fault the service from inter cruises at all, had absolutely no issues getting through to them at all for booking coach and the email was sent to me for confirmation while still on the telephone to them.  

Edited by Barbadossunshine
Spelling
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, smj777 said:

We travelled from Nottingham on a Southampton FC bus. Tables with TVs etc. very comfortable swivel seats - great luxury.

Our cousin recently travelled Eavesway from Preston on Man United coach.  It had its own fitted kitchen, TVs on every seat, private tables, iced water dispenser and full air con.  We have had a few poor coaches with Intercruise, even when Ellisons turns up its still poor compared to Eavesway.  However our last coach from Preston was the worst one yet.  The guy had travelled from East Yorkshire to collect us on a coach that probably had its best days 40 years ago. It reminded me of a school bus as most seats were theadbare and stained, a couple of windows opened, no air con, absolutely no leg room at all and he asked that the toilet was only used in emergency as it wasn't working correctly. He had been on the road for a few hours already with no pickups, so stopped at services within 30 mins and continued stopping at services approx every hour to take a break.  Took us 9 hours from pick up at 7am to drop off at 4pm with no traffic hold ups. A couple we met had travelled Eavesway from Preston and were eating lunch onboard at 1.30.  The coach back was better (Smiths I think) but even that had issues with toilet not working and cramped seats. Intercruise should have a standard that all coaches have to meet and if they dont a refund should be given to passengers.

NB  We got the train for the next cruse.  Departed Preston 7 am eating lunch onboard by 12 noon. Will get the train in future if Eavesway n/a.

Edited by Mymarina Bay

I used Intercruises for my travel from a pick up in Bristol down to Southampton to catch the P&O Cruise Ship Britannia back in July 2023. I can't fault them totally flawless service and coaches were really comfy as well. I only had to phone them once and got through within under a minute, and everything sorted there and then with no problems. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 12:31 PM, Bin man said:

No my TA gave it to me as I say was a 3 letter code plus P and O ref code and cabin no required on form .I have since booked it and went through with confirmation email stating terms and conditions, invoice and email stating they will inform 3 weeks before time if pick up so seemed very straightforward 

It will probably be around 7am.