LIVE * Prima * April 30 – May 7, 2023 * Aft OS

HBCcruiser

16 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Wear your hat to M&G do we can “spot” you 😂

Oh Jeez I may not make it there if I wear one of those hats! 😂 Wish our flight was only 2 hours...at least we will be comfortable like you. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Is there no plug in the bathroom? The BEST makeup mirror I have had onboard was in the Discovery Princess Sky suite (amazing suite too). 

image.thumb.jpeg.9a9838ef613451ea614ea85b74f6206f.jpeg

There wasn’t a plug in for bathroom when we sailed but they might have put one in?  Also no bar or foot rest to shave legs in shower.  What the room might lack in amenities it makes up for on the balcony. 

closet space-  the closet in the master bedroom is not very big but we were in Europe for several days before boarding and onboard for 22 nights so had a few things.  I had hubby use that one and the dresser in there and I took the dresser and closet in the hallway. 

here’s a couple pictures.  Enjoy every minute and hopefully u get great use of balcony space like we did. See how the tv doesn’t face the bed?  That unit pulls out in case u want to watch tv in bed. 

IMG_6864.jpeg

68590770069__883CA424-2231-46CA-A760-21C55811230A.jpeg

IMG_6887.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

There wasn’t a plug in for bathroom when we sailed but they might have put one in?  Also no bar or foot rest to shave legs in shower.

Yeh that minimalist design does not work well for us ladies. Poor design IMO. Where do they keep the hair dryer? No mirror there? 

Edited by HBCcruiser

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Yeh that minimalist design does not work well for us ladies. Poor design IMO. Where do they keep the hair dryer? No mirror there? 

There was a hard wired hairdryer in bathroom. also a razor plug and a usb plug. Just no US or EU outlet. There was a mirror- just no makeup mirror. I got the makeup mirror from butler so I could see while curling/straightening hair.  Also just used the same area to put my makeup on.  It wasn’t that big a deal.  I’m just used to having a dedicated area to myself to get ready and so it was just strange to have that area by the coffee machine - but that’s where the majority of room outlets were. Things could easily be different now.  I know they were planning to get things like bathroom garbage cans when the ship got to New York so assume it might be better equipped now. 

when u want to fill or empty your hot tub just ask the cabin steward. It takes a couple hours for the water to heat up. 

ask for the special of the day for Meals in the Haven.  The chef came up with some excellent variations on the menu like lobster rolls… so always good to ask. 

IMG_9214.png

IMG_9212.png

IMG_9211.png

IMG_9208.png

IMG_9210.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, littlelulu01 said:

Things could easily be different now.  I know they were planning to get things like bathroom garbage cans when the ship got to New York so assume it might be better equipped now

I’m going to guess that it isn’t, but I really appreciate the heads up! Something to add to my butler letter. 😉

26 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

If you go to this Bermuda Bus Routes and Schedule website you can sign up to get alerts regarding any bus cancellations.

I've been getting the email alerts twice a day for the past few weeks. The Express bus from the Dockyard is cancelled almost every day. Be careful of bus routes before 8 and after 4:45 to/from the Dockyard. They seem to be cancelled most often. Won't be long and we'll be there!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kleibo said:

Does anyone know what time the Haven passengers can start to board.  I don't want to be too early.  Thanks.

I hear boarding times range between 10:30 and 11:30. It depends on when they can get everyone off from the previous cruise. Our port arrival time is between 9:30 and 10:00. 

• Like 1

Definitely following.

Thank you for taking us along.

Bermuda one of our favorite Islands.

Gorgeous Island, beautiful people.

Can't wait to return, we have not been back since

before COVID.  

Tagging along.  Thank you!!

• Thanks 1