Reflection in January- Girls Trip!

Mountaineer0313

Just booked 6 night- Bimini, Georgetown Grand Cayman, and Cozumel- for January 14th on Celebrity Reflection. My sister and I have been wanting to plan a girls trip with our mom and with Mother's Day coming up, and her birthday in July, we decided it was the perfect time to surprise her. She is an avid cruiser, but she and my stepdad own a very busy campground which leaves them no time for much travel. I also love cruising, but I generally avoid hot weather cruises because my husband hates them, and opt for cooler places, Alaska, New England, etc. This is my second time on Celebrity, sailed Millennium last year to Alaska, and my mom and sister have never sailed Celebrity, we usually stick with RC. I got 2 connecting sunset verandahs on deck 8, with the All Included gratuities, wifi and drinks. Super excited to be sailing somewhere warm for a girls trip!

• Like 1

Lucky mom to have such great daughters!  I have sailed Reflection a couple of times; most recently, my friends and I had connecting sunset verandahs.  We didn't use the connecting door in the cabin, but did ask the steward to open up the partition on the balconies...easy access and one giant balcony!

Enjoy; you will love Reflection!

Susan

On 4/24/2023 at 4:03 PM, lola2013 said:

Lucky mom to have such great daughters!  I have sailed Reflection a couple of times; most recently, my friends and I had connecting sunset verandahs.  We didn't use the connecting door in the cabin, but did ask the steward to open up the partition on the balconies...easy access and one giant balcony!

Enjoy; you will love Reflection!

Susan

Good to  hear! We're so excited to surprise her with it on Mothers Day!

I think you will greatly enjoy Reflection. It hasn't been "modernized" and there are plenty of folks who think that is for the better...Its layout is my favorite of any cruise ship I have boarded, there are many wonderful places to go all over the ship and it rarely seems too crowded anywhere except the pool deck on sea days and when there is a popular event in the main atrium.

I concur with lola2013, have the partition removed on the balconies. I also would encourage you to seek out a specialty restaurant to your liking for at least one celebratory dinner. Enjoy!!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pantheral said:

I think you will greatly enjoy Reflection. It hasn't been "modernized" and there are plenty of folks who think that is for the better...Its layout is my favorite of any cruise ship I have boarded, there are many wonderful places to go all over the ship and it rarely seems too crowded anywhere except the pool deck on sea days and when there is a popular event in the main atrium.

I concur with lola2013, have the partition removed on the balconies. I also would encourage you to seek out a specialty restaurant to your liking for at least one celebratory dinner. Enjoy!!!!

Thank you! I love specialty dining so we'll definitely be doing that, as well as getting the partition removed. My mom and sister are sharing a room and I get my own, I'm pretty excited lol.