Joe's Stone Crabs

WiscCruiser

Our tradition has been to enjoy a pre-cruise dinner at Joe's Stone Crabs in Miami the night before we sail.

Our next cruise sails out of Ft Lauderdale, February '07. I realize it's certainly not out of the question to travel down to Miami, but for this cruise we're a group of 5 couples, so transportation to Miami could be an issue.

Can anyone recommend a similar Ft Lauderdale restaurant that serves those wonderful stone crabs.

HI!

We will staying one night both pre and post cruise in Miami. Hubby loves crab. Can you tell me where Joe's is located? Prices, atmosphere, etc.

We would always go to Charlies in Daytona, so am wondering if this is similar.

Thanks.

Our tradition has been to enjoy a pre-cruise dinner at Joe's Stone Crabs in Miami the night before we sail.

Our next cruise sails out of Ft Lauderdale, February '07. I realize it's certainly not out of the question to travel down to Miami, but for this cruise we're a group of 5 couples, so transportation to Miami could be an issue.

Can anyone recommend a similar Ft Lauderdale restaurant that serves those wonderful stone crabs.

Ohhhhhh . . . I love Joe's Stone Crabs! The last time I visited my son who lives in Miami (and who I stayed with before and after my cruise in April) . . . he took me to Joe's. He ordered their crab claws and some other "stuff" and we walked down to the intercostal waterway and had a picnic on the rocks as we watched the boats go by. The crab claws were to die for and spending that special time with my son was priceless . . .

Archived