Door to door available on all cruises?

Vineyard View

I am looking at an itinerary that is quite compelling. Some that I have viewed offer ‘port to port’, but some itineraries only list ‘door to door’. Is the ‘door to door’ option available for all itineraries, or is there only a limited number available and then no longer? Thank you 

Door-to-Door ("D2D") is the default; it's available on all itineraries - EXCEPT that when the sailing date is close (a few weeks or months away), they may not offer air and instead give you a credit instead.  The Blacklane home to airport transfer will be offered but, as a practical matter, it is not available in all cities so you will get  $100 pp credit for that too. 

Port to Port ("P2P") is offered on many but not all cruises, and I don't believe it is offered at all on suites above premium veranda. Note that Port-to-Port is different than the Port-to-Port Prepaid promotion.  The latter has more discount but is non-refundable.

If you go a bit farther in the booking process on the web (without actually finishing the booking!) you will see a choice between different options if they are available.

As far as I know the posted price is always D2D. You may see: D2D, D2D no flights, and P2P.

12 hours ago, pavementends said:

If you go a bit farther in the booking process on the web (without actually finishing the booking!) you will see a choice between different options if they are available.

As far as I know the posted price is always D2D. You may see: D2D, D2D no flights, and P2P.

Thank you. Interesting pricing and good to know ahead of time

13 hours ago, Vineyard View said:

Thank you. Interesting pricing and good to know ahead of time

I think you need to check what you are getting as some itineraries do not include air at all.   As someone else has said caveat emptor, read and check what you are getting before you book so you are not disappointed.