Aft Suite Enchanted Princess - Plugs under bed?

Clampram

I am looking for confirmation that there is either a US plug or European Plug behind or under the bed in an aft suite on the Royal Class ships. We have always found them in minisuites but not sure about the suites in the Royal Class ships?

Anyone have first hand knowledge of this?

Thanks in advance

yes I am referring to an outlet . We have found that all of the cabins that we have used on Princess have had some sort of outlet either under the bed or behind the bed.

We have not been in a suite so I am trying to find out if the same exists in a suite

Every ship that I have been on (so far) there has been a European-style outlet hidden behind the bed where the bedside lamp was plugged in.  Perhaps the term "European" plug is not correct...but I think most of us understand what the OP means.  I use the following adapter to use my CPAP:

Ship Power Adapter.jpg

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Perhaps the term "European" plug is not correct...but I think most of us understand what the OP means

I certainly don't as there are at least six different electric plugs/sockets in Europe.

If somebody says that there is a European socket in my cabin then I could easily be of the opinion that it is a British socket and that I may not require an adaptor.

Edited by david63