Fun!!!!!!!!!...are employees "on board"?

esbclb

Our family loves to have a festive time on our vacation (doesn't everyone?!) In my experience the attitude of the crew can greatly enhance or detract from your experience (expecially at the pool!!). As a three time Princess cruiser we have always found the employees to be upbeat and in a "party" mode. Can anyone advise what to expect from the Royal Caribbean crew? Thanks in advance for any insight =)

P.S. We are on the Navigator from Miami on 4/1/06

does not mean that they don't... I could tell a tale about my sister 11 years ago, and our waiter, but i won't... and-times are different now- have fun but be careful too- see the thread posted by a former federal agent discussing that 'predatory' male staff hit the bars/discos after 10pm looking for 'drunk' or otherwise not fully in charge of themselves women... like any other venue- we all need to be safe and be aware!

We are RCCL cruisers who did the Grand Princess. I can honestly say I felt like I was on a RCCL ship 99% of the time. The experience will be very similar to Princess. The bar servers on RCCL go with the flow. If you are happy and upbeat they will be also. :)

Bobbie

Yep they are fun. They love guests that are having a good time. I get to know lots of the servers on the ship, but then I married one and brought him home with me 4 yrs ago and some of them know him so does not take long for them to find me when they find out I am on the ship.. LOL

Our family loves to have a festive time on our vacation (doesn't everyone?!) In my experience the attitude of the crew can greatly enhance or detract from your experience (expecially at the pool!!). As a three time Princess cruiser we have always found the employees to be upbeat and in a "party" mode. Can anyone advise what to expect from the Royal Caribbean crew? Thanks in advance for any insight =)

P.S. We are on the Navigator from Miami on 4/1/06

The crew is the BEST! They will make your trip wonderful!

Archived