I booked internet back in November and I don't see it anywhere in my profile

Hello, I booked surf and stream back in November and for awhile it would show up but now I don't see it. I'm not sure where to look exactly and I don't remember where I used to see it.  It's not in my order history.  Where can I verify that I still have it??

When ever you make a purchase an email should go to you. I keep an email folder for each of my cruises to place these "receipts" in as a backup.

If you don't have access to the purchase confirmation email, check you CC statements during that time to look for any Royal charges. Note the dates and then check after that to make sure you do not see a refund.

That's what I would do at least...

• Like 2

So, sign in to RC. Within the specific cruise either click Internet and you should see the word Reserved on Voom Surf & Stream OR click on your initials in upper right and click on Order History. Open each item. One item listed should be Voom Surf  & Stream. 

Hope that helps. Enjoy your cruise. 

1 hour ago, Katems75 said:

Yep!  Not there.  I do have the email confirmation like Binro01 suggested I find.

There should be a confirmation number on that email. Give a call to RC to make sure everything is good to go since you don't see it in your order history

2 hours ago, mets07 said:

So, sign in to RC. Within the specific cruise either click Internet and you should see the word Reserved on Voom Surf & Stream OR click on your initials in upper right and click on Order History. Open each item. One item listed should be Voom Surf  & Stream. 

Hope that helps. Enjoy your cruise. 

This is how I keep everything straight. With the price drops, cancelled and re-booked items, it is exactly what mets07 said: click on the little circle w/your initials on the upper right of the screen after you sign into your RCCL account on your computer and then click on Order History.  I can't find anything on my Royal App, but when I sign in on my computer, I can find a lot more info.