Cadiz: stay in Cadiz or Seville day trip?

olya1972

Our cruise has last stop in Cadiz ( Spain) 7 am to 4 pm. The port is advertised by NCL as “ Seville”. Seville is an hour train ride or 1/2 -2 hours car ( tour transportation) ride away. This is our first trip to Europe. I am at a loss whether I should stay in Cadiz and explore the town or take a day trip to Seville? This I would do as a ship excursion or small group tour. Can someone who has been in similar situation chime in ( especially if you have been to both cities - please advise). Thank You.

Your thread will most likely be moved to the SPAIN PORTS FORUM as both Cadiz and Seville are located in Spain.

Your question is actually a FAQ with many previous threads asking the same question.

If you go on to the general SPAIN PORTS FORUM (not an individual thread) and input the word Cadiz into the empty search box under your username then hit the little spy glass, all previous threads and their replies will appear in the results ready for you to read the info in them.  Follow that with the word Seville (or vice versa), and again, there should be many results for you to read.

This is a typical thread to start you off.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2881440-cadiz-questions/#comment-63729793

Edited by edinburgher