Linking Reservations and CheckIn

Turk1

Wife, Daughter and Grand Daughters all going on girls cruise. They have 2 connecting cabins so 2 seperate reservation numbers ( even though I paid for both...lol). If the reservations are linked, will I be able to check in all 4 of them at the same time from the phone app?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

Wife, Daughter and Grand Daughters all going on girls cruise. They have 2 connecting cabins so 2 seperate reservation numbers ( even though I paid for both...lol). If the reservations are linked, will I be able to check in all 4 of them at the same time from the phone app?

Thanks

Yes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Turk1 said:

Thanks

Thank you for your question! We are treating nephew and family to an Alaskan cruise with us. This will make it easier to know my arrive time will automatically be theirs too.

7 minutes ago, Wink87 said:

Thank you for your question! We are treating nephew and family to an Alaskan cruise with us. This will make it easier to know my arrive time will automatically be theirs too.

Not automatically. You will just be able to select the same time for everyone but each person has to have a time selected.