MSC Seaside - Questions

Holly31307

My family of 5 (3 kids, ages 11, 13 and 16) are sailing on the Seaside next month. I have questions about the dining. On other ships, when we dined at the specialty restaurants, my 2 younger kids ate from the kids menu and it was free. Does anyone know the age cutoff for the kids menu and if it is free in specialty restaurants?  Can reservations for dining be made in advance- on the app or anywhere? 

Can show reservations be made in advance?  If so, how? 

also looking for some info on the different kids clubs. Have your teens enjoyed it?  

lastly, if I want to purchase the fun pass for the games for the kids, can this be done prior to or only on the ship?  Any idea the cost of the various games? 

This is our first time on MSC and I can’t seem to find answers to much online!  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Holly31307 said:

My family of 5 (3 kids, ages 11, 13 and 16) are sailing on the Seaside next month. I have questions about the dining. On other ships, when we dined at the specialty restaurants, my 2 younger kids ate from the kids menu and it was free. Does anyone know the age cutoff for the kids menu and if it is free in specialty restaurants?  Can reservations for dining be made in advance- on the app or anywhere? 

Can show reservations be made in advance?  If so, how? 

also looking for some info on the different kids clubs. Have your teens enjoyed it?  

lastly, if I want to purchase the fun pass for the games for the kids, can this be done prior to or only on the ship?  Any idea the cost of the various games? 

This is our first time on MSC and I can’t seem to find answers to much online!  

I've heard that bowling is $30 for 30 minutes and the F1 simulator is $10 for 10 minutes....  Feels like their standard is about $1/minute