Charge for Entertainment?

FFMilesJunkie

Was there a charge for any of the entertainment on Scarlet or Valiant?  I'm on the Resilient next month and I see the new show "Another Rose" in the lineup every evening at 7:15 - 9pm and they are charging $75 for premium seating, $65 for booth seating and $55 for balcony seating.  The Red Room shows are free (Miss Behave, Festival Stage: Tape Face, Persephone, and Mind Mangler)

Another Rose is the only main show being charged for, it’s a dinner show and might include drinks (I don’t trust that I was given the right information).

I think it’s very bad of Virgin to advertise that entertainment is all included and we have a “ticket to all their shows” on the website without making it clear the headline show on Resilient Lady is an additional cost.

• Like 3

even pre-covid, they were advertising as all entertainment included, but it still seemed like they had intended to charge for "supper club" type events like another rose.  like jon81uk, i think it's wildly false advertising and goes against the spirit of their mostly-inclusive model.

for $55 for the "cheap seats," even if they include drinks, i still don't like that.  what if someone doesn't drink alcohol?  they're going to pay $55-$75 just to watch a show?  also, i'm curious to know if they'll be set drinks or if you just get an x-number of drinks/$x credit during the show.  i can't stand sicky sweet cocktails, so if they're anything like the grog walk drinks, i'd be pretty upset.

• Like 4