Possible upgrade?

iaae22

Hello.

When will be the best time to check for the available upgrade/up-sell? I have seen on the boards anything from 8-2 weeks out. I am not asking aboutthose with email notification. I am interested if someone had luck just calling in and asking for it. Did you get upgraded? What category from>>to? How much did you pay? How far out were you from your boarding day?

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, iaae22 said:

Hello.

When will be the best time to check for the available upgrade/up-sell? I have seen on the boards anything from 8-2 weeks out. I am not asking aboutthose with email notification. I am interested if someone had luck just calling in and asking for it. Did you get upgraded? What category from>>to? How much did you pay? How far out were you from your boarding day?

Thanks!

The upsells I was offered came in less than a week from boarding.  Have your TA call at the appropriate time.  However, we were also given an upgrade (complimentary) from a verandah to a NS at the time we checked in.  This was on the Zaandam,  so there was only one class of verandah and no signature suite.