Projected dry dock calendar?

bobpell

I had a friend that used to comb through the schedules and find the gaps of 16 to 20 days where the ship was near a common drydock port.  Even with that information, all that could be gleaned was whether it was a "lube and filter" type drydock with just maintenance, or more extravagant one like the island and grand have had.  I know he stopped a few years back but I'll ask if he would be interested in doing it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, that said:

@Jadn13

By chance do you have an updated dry dock schedule?

Which ship are you interested in?  I doubt if anyone has an official schedule.  I’ve certainly never been aware of one, but it’s possible.

21 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

I had a friend that used to comb through the schedules and find the gaps of 16 to 20 days where the ship was near a common drydock port.  Even with that information, all that could be gleaned was whether it was a "lube and filter" type drydock with just maintenance, or more extravagant one like the island and grand have had.  I know he stopped a few years back but I'll ask if he would be interested in doing it again.

I’ve been looking at Island Princess, and it appears that she has no sailings in the month of June 2024. Since I’ve read that she hasn’t been in dry dock since 2017, it makes sense this would be the time. 

• Like 1

We are on the Ruby thia Nov. and the Emerald Feb. 2024

While on a HAL ship in @017 we had a final day where all chaise loungers were strapped down aft on deck 9&10

Staff informed us at FLL after disembarkation the ship was off for drydock. sure enough containers were being loaded by a large crane and scores of tradespeople were boarding as we went down the jetway. Later reports on the forum the smell of glue was prevalent when that ship entered service again

Bob