Solo on Atlas

I’m traveling solo out of Dublin June 7th. However, I have another friend traveling also traveling solo. Separate cabins etc. eating together, excursions sometimes together. Are you on the same sailing? It would be great to meet other solo travelers!

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the reply. I am considering joining this cruise but I'm looking for more info before signing up. I live in Dublin so I'll be popping down to check out the ship anyhow! Have you traveled with atlas before?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I traveled solo on the World Traveller in Antarctica and it was an ok time. The crew the first day or two were super friendly and chatty when they could be. The expedition team was very welcoming and were pleasant to chat with throughout the day and evening. I ended up finding a group of solo travelers who had teamed up to room together after backpacking all over South America. Some were starting and others were ending their journey. By day 3, we took over the Captain's Table in the Lisboa and were quite a large group. It was a lot of fun. They were upper 20-somethings, 30-somethings. I wasn't sure I would find such an age demographic on a voyage like this so that was a pleasant surprise. The crew and expedition team are super friendly otherwise though!