Breakaway Cabin under sun deck - noisy?

Hi all, I’ve just received my cabin assignment and it’s beside the lifts under the sun deck. I’m wondering if anyone has experience of these cabins and if they are noisy? Especially early morning when chairs are being moved around on the sun deck?

Many thanks, 

Laura

5 minutes ago, LauraAnneC said:

Hi all, I’ve just received my cabin assignment and it’s beside the lifts under the sun deck. I’m wondering if anyone has experience of these cabins and if they are noisy? Especially early morning when chairs are being moved around on the sun deck?

Many thanks, Laura

Laura,

Perhaps you can find specific information about your room (or nearby) in the thread.  Scroll down page 25, post # 601, since there is a breakdown of where to further search certain rooms!

Best wishes!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

Laura,

Perhaps you can find specific information about your room (or nearby) in the thread.  Scroll down page 25, post # 601, since there is a breakdown of where to further search certain rooms!

Best wishes!

Thanks for your reply @ggTexasGal  I did a search but couldn’t find any information. I don’t understand where you mean to look?  I must be having a particularly bad senior moment! 🤦‍♀️

5 hours ago, LauraAnneC said:

Many thanks, 

Laura

We always book a room on the top deck under the pool deck. We don’t have any issue with that. If you’re going to sit up all night with a log book for every noise you potentially could hear, then you will get some noise… kids running, music from the pool party. Passengers (not crew) moving chairs to hog them. 

• Thanks 1

We stayed under the pool/sun deck once and were woken really early by loungers being drug across the deck. I would rather not do it again but if that was my only option I would. Take some ear plugs just in case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1