Panorama -Your Time Dining

seedaz

Does anyone have experience with Your Time dining on the Panorama? What dining Room and deck is used for this dining selection? 
Are there any “private” tables for 2. We noticed by photos of the Panorma dining rooms the tables for two are sooooo close together.

Are there any tables for two that are away from each other?

Thanks!

There are lots of tables for two, and many of them have a decent amount of space between neighboring tables.  We ate early, 5:30 - 6:00 and never had to wait very long for a table and usually got a good table.  The ones on deck 4 by the rail overlooking the deck 3 dining room are really nice.

When you used to check in at the desk for YTD my husband would always say "table just for 2 please"

Since the hub app started, we haven't done that, but always have been sat just at a table for us two alone.

A do agree some of the tables on the ships can be close together, to me if I can reach my arm out and touch my neighbor that is pretty close. It's not like normal on land restaurant table spacing.  I guess it is all in how you define "close"