Carnival Stock Form

topaz123

Is the carnival cruise stock ownership benefit still available. We have an August/2023 cruise and wanted to fill out the form....Where is the form and when do I need to send for August cruise.

We have 4 cruises coming up within the next 10 months. I emailed the needed information to Carnival and within a week all 4 had On Board Credit applied. Below is the info (I don't have a FAX number-but the email works well.

We can now accept shareholder proof via email at shareholders@carnival.com for those with
over 100 shares looking for their extra onboard credits.
After the reservation has been made, the shareholder must provide their legal name, reservation
number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or
Carnival plc shares (for example: photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher
or a current brokerage or nominee statement with the brokerage account number blacked out) at
the time of deposit.
Again, please remember to omit/cross out your account # prior to emailing their proof.
•$50 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 6 days or less
•$100 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 7 to 13 days
•$250 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 14 days or longer

27 minutes ago, chocolate melting cake said:

We have 4 cruises coming up within the next 10 months. I emailed the needed information to Carnival and within a week all 4 had On Board Credit applied. Below is the info (I don't have a FAX number-but the email works well.

We can now accept shareholder proof via email at shareholders@carnival.com for those with
over 100 shares looking for their extra onboard credits.
After the reservation has been made, the shareholder must provide their legal name, reservation
number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or
Carnival plc shares (for example: photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher
or a current brokerage or nominee statement with the brokerage account number blacked out) at
the time of deposit.
Again, please remember to omit/cross out your account # prior to emailing their proof.
•$50 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 6 days or less
•$100 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 7 to 13 days
•$250 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 14 days or longer

We did a B2B on MG last summer - it was linked together, and they gave us the $250.

But, it was applied on the second leg of the B2B - not a complaint, just FYI...

Two of the four cruises I mention are B2B-------a 6 day (which Carnival allows $50 OBC for) and an 8 day (($100 OBC). I had stated in my email that the combined trip would be 14 days----would they be kind enough to give me $250 (never hurts to be polite). They did assign $100 for the first and $150 for the second, a gain of $100 OBC!

I emailed the requested information, to shareholders@carnival.com, on May 4th, @9:30am ET and received a response on May 6th, @1:29pm ET, that the stockholder credit was applied to my account. We are an 8 day, Southern Caribbean in July of this year. 
Apparently Carnival is getting very good at responding.

Just be cautious that all the requested information is correct. 

26 minutes ago, BnDcruisers said:

I emailed the requested information, to shareholders@carnival.com, on May 4th, @9:30am ET and received a response on May 6th, @1:29pm ET, that the stockholder credit was applied to my account......

Yep, just send an email with your name, ship name, sail date, and booking number.  Attach a copy of your brokerage statement (or other proof of stock ownership) with account numbers and any other information you don't want to share blacked out.  Recently they've been getting back within a few days.