Freedom-Any Surprises Left?

Well, thanks for your input on Isaac's identity. I am stuck in my own disciplines and thinking of Abraham & Jacob.:D Somehow he doesn't quite fit with Leonardo and Michaelangelo. Then again, while the free thinkers approach is possible, I just don't see the connection to Isaac Newton.

Newton was a free thinker because he defied the wisdom of the day about things like gravity.

Enrique,

His name was Allen. Pretty nice guy, I usually don't like the head waiters too much, but he was good. I think he said he will be in charge of portofinos.

Thanks, not the same guy though...My head waiter was Jorge, he was pretty good.

Regards,

Enrique

Here is a nice surprise ..... how about new luxury bedding in every cabin!

See this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=313944

Ernie

That's awesome! I would love to see the article, but the new link added says that you have to register (the op of that post had to take the full article off the site, as requested by CC)

That's awesome! I would love to see the article, but the new link added says that you have to register (the op of that post had to take the full article off the site, as requested by CC)

I was the OP, and sorry the link doesn't work. Trust me that is sounds really, really nice!

We will have to wait for the official press release from Royal Caribbean.

Ernie

Pillow talk with Adam Goldstein

14/3/2006

As if the location wasn’t a give-away, Royal Caribbean International chose B.E.D., one of Miami Beach’s top nightspots, to announce the fleetwide revamp of its bedding. Dressed in silk pajamas and reclining on a sample Italian-made bed, RCI president Adam Goldstein presented what guests traveling on his fleet will soon experience.

The new bedding is an extreme makeover, from bed frames to covers, and includes frames designed to prevent sagging; nine-inch-thick spring mattresses with separate two-inch-thick microfiber pillowtops; cotton-blend sheets; microfiber pillows; and duvets with cotton-blend covers.

The custom-designed pillow-tops are doubled over when placed atop twin beds, then are unfolded and laid on top of one another and the mattresses to create a queen-size gap-free mattress, alleviating the gap that invariably forms when two twins are pushed together.

The new bedding program will make its debut in May on RCI’s newest ship, Freedom of the Seas, and will be rolled out to the rest of the fleet by 2007. In total, this represents just under 50,000 beds.

Pillow talk with Adam Goldstein

14/3/2006

As if the location wasn’t a give-away, Royal Caribbean International chose B.E.D., one of Miami Beach’s top nightspots, to announce the fleetwide revamp of its bedding. Dressed in silk pajamas and reclining on a sample Italian-made bed, RCI president Adam Goldstein presented what guests traveling on his fleet will soon experience.

The new bedding is an extreme makeover, from bed frames to covers, and includes frames designed to prevent sagging; nine-inch-thick spring mattresses with separate two-inch-thick microfiber pillowtops; cotton-blend sheets; microfiber pillows; and duvets with cotton-blend covers.

The custom-designed pillow-tops are doubled over when placed atop twin beds, then are unfolded and laid on top of one another and the mattresses to create a queen-size gap-free mattress, alleviating the gap that invariably forms when two twins are pushed together.

The new bedding program will make its debut in May on RCI’s newest ship, Freedom of the Seas, and will be rolled out to the rest of the fleet by 2007. In total, this represents just under 50,000 beds.

This is the same story I posted from Seatrade Insider (giving them full credit), and it was removed by the CC moderators. I don't think you are permitted to post copyrighted material that is not part of an official press release ... or something along those lines.

Ernie

Archived