kids caps to be lifted

I saw online in a weekly cruise vlog by an Australian travel guy that the cap on children aboard for each sailing will be lifted but more places in the kids club will not be made available.

Well, that might get awkward! Did the vlog indicate if the lifting of the cap was across the board or just for specific age groups? We tend not to travel/cruise in school holidays, but still .............

One more reason to book a Byron Beach room on P&O. 😄 Speaking of which, I note that P&O are adding another category of mini suite to the Byron eligibility, used to be restricted to M1 mini suite (can't remember if it's MB or ME that are now Byron rooms).

Adrian said that the cap on children has been lifted immediately so I'm assuming that it is across all age groups.

He also said that P&O had a new show called "One" on Encounter and Adventure but this may be for the newly released cruises in 24/25, he didn't say when it would be debuting.

On 5/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, ceeceeDee said:

I note that P&O are adding another category of mini suite to the Byron eligibility

This was mentioned to take place for sailings on or after the 1st of July 23. Lucky people who booked these non Byron mini suites before the change was announced. The new ones are in a mid ship position so handy to the lifts for them to go down to their Byron breakfast in Angelo's. 😄