Private Charter from Crown Bay St Thomas

My group of six will be docking at Crown Bay in St Thomas on November 1. We will be docked from 1 pm - 8 pm. We are thinking of a private charter...beach during the day (maybe St John) and then a sunset cruise. I'd like to be picked up from the Crown Bay side. Any suggestions? Thanks

Vacationbunny, please post your experience for a private charter so others can benefit. There used to be at least one charter docked at Crown Bay before the storms, but it doesn't look like any returned.

I'm still deep into my research. Over the Line does have a Crown Bay pick up, for a small charge. I'd be surprised if they were the only ones, because there are a ton of Private Charter companies out there. Most take off from Red Hook though. I'll keep you posted!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

thank you. most company's that I've spoken with tell me to take a cab to the Red Hook side. We typically go to Water Island via the local water taxi but our hours of 1 - 8 pm in St Thomas limits our time there. Thanks for the link.

That's because most of them keep their boats in one of the many marinas on the east end for a number of reasons. There aren't that many marinas in the Havensight/Crown Bay area. It's been rough for boating in the VIs since 2017, but it's getting better almost every day.