Celebration - SHOWS, any not to miss?

Celestial Strings!!!! Sit on deck 7 at the tables to the right of sound booth to see everything but plan on parking there a bit.  (We also sat at the hightop tables near the Tropicale Bar the first week and was fine and sat there for other events but these are not good for Circus).   If you sit on the floor you are not allowed to move until some of the shows are over because there is a lot of movement plus things happen behind you.  I know Jeff will post about that experience because I saw them down there for Celestial Strings.

Go the bars and listen to Sky Breeze.  The guys are great and have stories about the songs they play. Their music is phenomenal and they do a Brit show with Roman.

On Friday night there is a before the last night party at Center Stage and the DJ starts but then the Horn players and Sky Breeze play.  We really enjoyed that and we are old folks.

We Are One is good but for me circus was a one and done.  Aerialists were great, storyline hard to follow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I second that one Tom.

That was the best, the others were pretty entertaining except for the circus one.

A lot of people don’t like the circus, we were thrilled with the production, but we were seated right in the floor where all the action took place. Celestial strings is the best production we have ever seen, the violin trio are amazing. 

• Thanks 1