Not quite a first time cruiser but need advice.

AnnieCt7

On 5/30/2023 at 4:09 PM, Napagirl said:

Yes, and they were pretty pushy with US dancing too. hahaha! By the end of the cruise I was over it - just sat there until the music ended and we could talk again. 

I don't remember a pitcher being only ten bucks...maybe that is only on some ships? Regardless, compared to where I live, all cruises have "cheap" drinks. lol 

Your posts have convinced me that my opinion of Carnival being none and done for us still holds true.

• Like 2

On 6/3/2023 at 5:30 PM, SPacificbound said:

Your posts have convinced me that my opinion of Carnival being none and done for us still holds true.

I have always disliked it when someone judged a whole cruise line from one ship and one experience - but it was not in any way what I like or enjoy in cruising so for me, I'm judging. haha! I don't want to take that chance again. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Have done 5 cruises on Carnival…as a couple…with teens and with large family group….will never sail again on a Carnival ship. Ships are nice, crew is great, friendly and hard working…clientele has become too rude to travel on that line any more. I have never experienced such loud, rude, disrespectful humans as on our last Carnival cruise.

• Thanks 1