Can I book thermal suite using on board credit ?

seahorse001

Hi 

I'm sailing on Iona  to fjords in July. I have OBC to use and would like to book the thermal suite for the week. 

If I book now I would have to pay now. Does anyone know if I can book as soon as I get on board using by OBC? and if  the charge would be the same ?

Also can I book the theatre now ?

thanks all 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 6:07 PM, seahorse001 said:

Hi 

I'm sailing on Iona  to fjords in July. I have OBC to use and would like to book the thermal suite for the week. 

If I book now I would have to pay now. Does anyone know if I can book as soon as I get on board using by OBC? and if  the charge would be the same ?

Also can I book the theatre now ?

thanks all 

Thanks 

Yes you can use OBC to pay for the thermal suite once on board. On my April Arvia cruise they only let you book a 2 hour slot prior to the cruise for £39, this was the same price as on board. I did the full 2 weeks for £249, I believe a 7 day pass was £149.

As I was doing the full cruise pass they no longer restricted me to a pre booked 2 hour slot instead I could come whenever I wanted and stay how long I wanted. I suppose if it ever got really busy they might have said it was to full and turned me away.