Embarkation in Athens - Jade

Just curious if there will be a constant line / waiting for embarkation or just during the first few hours (around 11-noonish)  Do the lines taper off later in the afternoon?  If yes - what time 2:00/3:00?  Trying to plan drop off time at the port.  TIA. 

If you have platinum or above, there will be dedicated line, very fast check in. Also for suite guests. Every one else given number cards and wait in big tent kind of halls. I would suggest go at your planned check in time  that you booked while online check in. Enjoy you cruise, you will great time on Jade.

• Like 2

We where on the April 26th cruise on Jade out of Athens. It was the fastest embarkation we have ever had in 26 cruises. From shuttle drop off at 11:20 on ship by 11:35. Not platinum or suite guests. They have so many staff to assist it flows very fast.  Enjoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I sailed out of Athens in March, arriving about 12:15. I had a little over an hour to wait, but there was seating provided until my group was called. Once my group was called, there wasn't more than 5 minutes standing in a line. (I did get to skip most of the customs/immigration line, but that didn't look like more than a 10 minute (at most) wait.)

• Thanks 1

We sailed out of Athens (on the Jade) in Mar and arrived at the port around 1130hrs. We didn't get on the ship until 1500hrs.

On arrival at the port we were handed a numbered card. Groups were called up by number to check in. There were 21 groups in total, once group 21 was called they started again at group 1.

We were group 10, the group being called when we arrived was group 12.

• Thanks 1