Southampton port parking

Hi all

We have booked iona & but forget to book parking (completely my fault). 

Trying to book parking online & nothing is available.

Can anyone suggest please where i can book park my car as last minute arrangement?

Thanks

Port parking prices have really shot up. One option is to park at Southampton Airport and get a cab to and from the port. Even with meet and greet service it can work out cheaper. Not as convenient though obviously. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

You've tried these guys, I guess?

https://www.parking4cruises.co.uk/

Highly recommended by a lot of people here.

Yes, I’ve used them twice with no problems. However, they don’t answer emails. I have emailed them 3 times over the last few months as their automated booking system does include Cunards new ship (Queen Anne). I haven’t had a reply to any of the 3 messages. I have now given up on them as it doesn’t fill me with confidence. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, leojagpreet said:

Hi all

We have booked iona & but forget to book parking (completely my fault). 

Trying to book parking online & nothing is available.

Can anyone suggest please where i can book park my car as last minute arrangement?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

You've tried these guys, I guess?

https://www.parking4cruises.co.uk/

Highly recommended by a lot of people here.

We've used the above and I would recommend them. When we used them last September we were given a card and told to ring them for a good price, even if it showed no availability online. So, you could trying calling them direct.

If you're really stuck, you could use one of the multi-storey car parks in town; folk on here have used them

• Like 1

Three City Council-controlled multi-storey carparks are suitable for long-term parking, and inexpensive (just £4 per day long-stay).

They're regular shopping carparks so no need to pre-book.

https://www.southampton.gov.uk/travel-transport/find-and-plan/find-parking/cruise-parking/

The one in Eastgate Street is locked overnight, I don't know about the other two

But perhaps double-check by phoning the City Council on 02380 833008 

JB 🙂

I've used parking4cruises before and would use them again without question. Reasonable price, easy to deal with, secure parking (they photographed the car as evidence of any existing denst and scratches).

Drop-off (and pick up) point was almost directly opposite the terminal. So, drove up to the terminal, handed our bags over to a porter, drove over the road to leave the  car and then strolled over to check in. On return, left my partner with the bags at the terminal, collected the car and drove over. All done within a few minutes

Edited by Harters