Spa balcony versus Spa club balcony

bmwcmu

Hi,

We're currently in a spa balcony but are thinking about bidding for the spa club balcony.  

Anyone thing it's worth $100/per person for this? What extras do you get and how much nicer is the room? 

We usually stay in ocean views or insides! 

59 minutes ago, bmwcmu said:

Hi,

We're currently in a spa balcony but are thinking about bidding for the spa club balcony.  

Anyone thing it's worth $100/per person for this? What extras do you get and how much nicer is the room? 

I'd pay $100 just for the spa benefit. It's often $30/day or more just to use the Thermal Spa.

• Like 1

A spa club balcony will have a larger bathroom (with an oversized waterfall shower).  It also has the ability to book dining at 125 days prior to sailing, a free bag of laundry, a bottle of sparkling "wine" and treats delivered to your cabin twice during the sailing.  

Other than that, you will have access to the thermal spa either way!

Happy sailing!

My opinion only...since you already have access to the Thermal Spa, it would not be worth $100 p/p just for the larger bathroom and the few amenities you get. You didn't mention what ship you are on but between the Spa, the Waterfront and the Observation Lounge, I don't spend much time in my cabin other than to sleep. But only you can determine if it is worth it (and ships are sailing so full that it seems very few upgrades are being awarded). 

Enjoy your cruise.

2 hours ago, bmwcmu said:

Hi,

The room is identical.

You get a bigger bathroom. A double sink. Full size shower versus the normal transporter tube shower. And a few perks. 

• Like 1

Consider risk of bad location if bidding. We’re on the Escape in spa balcony and purposefully chose cabin that was other cabins. Across the hall the cabins are under the gym. Happened to us once, heard the thud, thud of treadmill quite early. 

• Like 1