Christmas Decor & Events on Princess

charliedalrymple

I'm interested in hearing what Princess does for Christmas in terms of decorations and special events/parties to celebrate the holiday.  We sailed on Royal Caribbean once over Christmas and they made it incredibly festive.  We are doing Christmas and New Year on Majestic to New Zealand this year and I'm hoping it will be the same as RC (or better!).

Princess does Christmas, Hanukkah, and the new year quite well. Christmas is very special with lots of decor and gingerbread displays. Pre-pandemic, each guest had a small stocking with candy on the bedside table at turndown, a guest choir was formed, Santa visited on Christmas Day, and more. In the Caribbean, the New Year’s Eve party is on the pool deck and is a blast.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, charliedalrymple said:

I'm interested in hearing what Princess does for Christmas in terms of decorations and special events/parties to celebrate the holiday.  We sailed on Royal Caribbean once over Christmas and they made it incredibly festive.  We are doing Christmas and New Year on Majestic to New Zealand this year and I'm hoping it will be the same as RC (or better!).

2022 Christmas décor on the Enchanted Princess

2021 On Ship (35).jpg

2021 On Ship (36).jpg

• Thanks 1