Ordering Special Treats

I would like to order wine and strawberries to be delivered to a stateroom. Do you have to order through RCCL? It seems as though I remember someone saying that there is a company outside of RCCL that can deliver things to your stateroom prior to your arrival. Anyone know the link to this site?

On a related note.. I have read all of the posts about not being able to bring your own wine aboard, and not being able to buy any on the ship to drink in your stateroom. If you order the "wine and strawberries" package, I would imagine you could enjoy the wine at your leisure in your stateroom? Am I correct??

Thanks again!

MM

Here is the information on how to do that before you board.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/home.do;jsessionid=00007IpDIzHNxwnSPp4Ql8of4gq:10ktmf25f?cS=SITEMAP

You are allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine on board for special occasions as long as they do not sell that type on the ship. You will be charged a cork age fee of about $12+ a bottle to open it.

I would like to order wine and strawberries to be delivered to a stateroom. Do you have to order through RCCL? It seems as though I remember someone saying that there is a company outside of RCCL that can deliver things to your stateroom prior to your arrival. Anyone know the link to this site?
Are you saying that you want to send this to friends or family members, and you will NOT be on the cruise with them?

Yes, follow that link to RC's website to see what gifts they offer. And then, DO NOT MAKE THIS A SURPRISE. Tell them to expect the stuff. That way, if/when it doesn't arrive, they know to ask for it. :rolleyes:

Archived