Glacier Gardens this week?

SuzieQ521

Hello:

Wondering if anyone that cruised to Juneau within the week went to Glacier Gardens and if so, how much bloom was there?

We are supposed to go there next Monday for a combo Mendenhall glacier excursion so I'm wondering if there are any colorful flowers yet?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2023 at 9:07 PM, SuzieQ521 said:

Hello:

Wondering if anyone that cruised to Juneau within the week went to Glacier Gardens and if so, how much bloom was there?

We are supposed to go there next Monday for a combo Mendenhall glacier excursion so I'm wondering if there are any colorful flowers yet?

Thanks!

SuzieQ521 - Did you end up doing the Glacier Gardens in May?  How was it?  We are considering doing it in very early June next year.

8 minutes ago, Sea-n-Ease said:

SuzieQ521 - Did you end up doing the Glacier Gardens in May?  How was it?  We are considering doing it in very early June next year.

We did! And loved it. There were some flowers starting to sprout but not much...you might be able to see more in early June (we were there May 22nd).

But honestly, it was just amazing to be up that high and surrounded by gorgeous trees in the rainforest (a little scary if you're afraid of heights though). They take you up in a little trolley car (hold on tight) and you have the most amazing views of Juneau. We lucked out with a sunny clear day. I would recommend it.

Edited by SuzieQ521