Disembarking Port of Los Angeles from Navigator- how long do I need and ideas on what to do?

Can someone give me a ballpark please- if we arrive 7am, when could I reasonably expect to get off the ship?

Looking at flights from Long Beach and Santa Ana:

9:55am/2pm Long Beach or 10:30/1:10 SNA. Thinking the morning ones might be too tight?  

If I go for an afternoon flight, any ideas on what to do in the meantime or where to store my luggage if we want to walk around/tour?

We walked off at 730; it depends on what day u come back in to plan for traffic .   Long Beach is easy to get in/ out of sna is a little more busy .  Just depends on if you are disembarking on a weekend vs weekday 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, juanrod said:

We walked off at 730; it depends on what day u come back in to plan for traffic .   Long Beach is easy to get in/ out of sna is a little more busy .  Just depends on if you are disembarking on a weekend vs weekday 

Will be a Monday morning. Though I put it into google maps and it says 18-35 minutes to get from one to the other, leaving 9am on a Monday(;

Monday’s are rough for peak traffic Long Beach, if you walk off on own you can easily get there by freeway or streets in about 30 min.   Sna due to the 405 freeway can take up to 1 hour.   

• Like 1

We just disembarked at LA. It was a disaster. An hour from walking off the ship to being outside. They only had 4 people on passport checks. Huge lines. 
Once outside the Uber driver was there within minutes and it cost $37 to LGB 

We got off the Navigator in LA back on Mar 27, and getting off the ship was easy- no lines really at customs.. However the lines for taxis/ubers were RIDICULOUS and it took our uber driver at least 45 mins to arrive.  I guess it's sort of a crapshoot.

There was some traffic to get to LAX...