Dinning Reservations (Onboard) via App

wido78

We will be embarking in a couple of weeks on the Escape and I was curious if you can book dining reservations via the NCL app once your connected to the ship WiFi?

I’ve read that you should go straight to Teppanyaki to book once on board but was curious if you could do it any other way?

If you can book via the app, curious if anyone has had luck connecting to the ship WiFi while waiting to embark in the Port of Miami.

I wasn’t able to book a couple of restaurants and would like to avoid lines if possible.

36 minutes ago, wido78 said:

We will be embarking in a couple of weeks on the Escape and I was curious if you can book dining reservations via the NCL app once your connected to the ship WiFi?

I’ve read that you should go straight to Teppanyaki to book once on board but was curious if you could do it any other way?

If you can book via the app, curious if anyone has had luck connecting to the ship WiFi while waiting to embark in the Port of Miami.

I wasn’t able to book a couple of restaurants and would like to avoid lines if possible.

Have you tried calling NCL to book dinner reservations? I would try that route first if you don't want to stand in line on the ship. I don't think you will have a better selection on the app on board, as many people will be in line making reservations and the app might not be able to keep up. 

As far as connecting to the ship's wi-fi from the terminal, on my last cruise in February, the wi-fi didn't 'roll over' to the cruise I was on until about 11:30. I boarded around 11:00 and while I had wi-fi, the app was showing disembarkation information for the prior cruise.