Ponchos Backyard?

bellazoemom

yee-ha! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL place. we went to cozumel last month and going again in april. we went to ponchos backyard. it is right on the dock and they have another one at the end of the main strip.

we ate nachos that were to die for and quesadillas. yum! i had already been told they had great margaritas but my hubby, who is a large man, was feeling no pain when we left! they were very potent and although i am not a drinker, they did taste good! :-)

make sure you go!!! it was great and service was great!

Crystal...those Margaritas must have been good. Unless I am wrong, Panchos Backyard isn't on the dock and isn't at the end of a strip...it is inside Los Cinco Soles which is a fantastic shopping place. :confused:

don't know anything about los cincos but yes, there is one on the dock. it wasn't there on the 8 previous cruises i have been on down there but in february, 2006, it was there. there is a fat tuesday, some shops and ponchos back yard.

now they do have 3 docks - one in town, one that was destroyed by the hurricane that we usually go to and then the one that is farther out that we were tendered to. they do have a ponchos and, by the way, i only sipped the margarita....it is there.

as for the one at the end of the strip...i have never been to but i said that because if you look at the map that the cruise ship gives you, it is the last thing on the strip. where exactly i don't know...just shows it is last thing down there.

The place is fantastic- I've been there three times, and plan on heading there during our stop in May!

It's on the opposite end of the strip from Carlos n Charlies- any cab driver knows where it is and should only be a buck or two if you decide to get a lift.;)

EnjoY!

Archived