How do I enter my Guest info

laudergayle

On the app or website how do I add info for my guest in cabin.  My profile has my info…like passport #, Voyagers #, and eventually my security photo.  However I haven’t found where to enter other guest info.  Help please.

30 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Your guests name does already appear on the booking details for your cabin though?

Yes. Name and DOB but how do you add passport and Voyager #? Is this done during checkin maybe?

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

You should have a passenger data tab at the top of the booking details screen, both passengers details should be entered there (web site).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  It took me awhile to find it…but I did with your help.  

• Thanks 1

Also to note.  I could only get to the page with Booking Detail and Account Services by logging in with my email/password.  Logging in with Booking Number did not take to a page where I could do anything.

5 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Also to note.  I could only get to the page with Booking Detail and Account Services by logging in with my email/password.  Logging in with Booking Number did not take to a page where I could do anything.

I know, it took me a while to figure that out, LOL. Even so, I cannot seem to add my Voyagers number or add my address. The reason for this is that the travel agent I used has booked us through MSC France, while I live in Switzerland. Therefore, I cannot add my address because, the country of residence (France) is already pre-filled and cannot be changed. I've asked my TA several times now and he doesn't seem to either understand or willing to help. I've no idea what to do now. 

Edited by OmegaSeamaster

7 minutes ago, OmegaSeamaster said:

I know, it took me a while to figure that out, LOL. Even so, I cannot seem to add my Voyagers number or add my address. The reason for this is that the travel agent I used has booked us through MSC France, while I live in Switzerland. Therefore, I cannot add my address because, the country of residence (France) is already pre-filled and cannot be changed. I've asked my TA several times now and he doesn't seem to either understand or willing to help. I've no idea what to do now. 

Oh my gosh…I feel your frustration.  I just tried to log nto the MSC website for the US where we live and it says it’s not the right website for my country…lol.  

a hack that I did on address because it couldn’t find my address by zip code verification was use my neighbors address. Once it verified their address I went back and put in my correct address.  Do you use any type of zip code identification that you can enter street and zip to see if it changes France yo Switzerland?

re voyager number. Are you the primary or secondary guest.  I’m secondary, and once I put my info in the account support tab (wouldn’t take my voyager number) on the website, I relogged into the app using the Booking Number, my first/last name. It brought up my profile where I could see that had my Voyager number on my profile. Def quite a wonky MSC web/app.

hope this helps some.

Edited by laudergayle

19 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Oh my gosh…I feel your frustration.  I just tried to log nto the MSC website for the US where we live and it says it’s not the right website for my country…lol.  

a hack that I did on address because it couldn’t find my address by zip code verification was use my neighbors address. Once it verified their address I went back and put in my correct address.  Do you use any type of zip code identification that you can enter street and zip to see if it changes France yo Switzerland?

re voyager number. Are you the primary or secondary guest.  I’m secondary, and once I put my info in the account support tab (wouldn’t take my voyager number) on the website, I relogged into the app using the Booking Number, my first/last name. It brought up my profile where I could see that had my Voyager number on my profile. Def quite a wonky MSC web/app.

hope this helps some.

No, unfortunately I have to enter the postcode for the site to 'find address', then I can only use a dropdown to choose my actual street address/town, and obviously it won't accept my Swiss postcode. 

I could actually add my Voyagers number, I was thinking about another MSC form that wouldn't let me add that, probably a link sent to me by my TA. Anyway, I'm sure the TA will eventually sort it out, as he wouldn't have booked me through MSC France knowing I live in Switzerland, if it was going to be a problem....or at least I hope so. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

So nobody found a way to update passengers data on the msc cruises site because I have entered the wrong email now I don't know what to do it won't allow me to tap on it to change it😠