My Drinks Plus Beverage Package - What can I have ?

scottieman333

This is my second questions, again my apologies if this has already been talked about

I have taken the "My Drinks Plus Beverage Package" on our Costa Toscana Cruise , I'm so looking forward to this.

After looking at some reviews and also a menu, how do I know what drinks I am allowed to chose that is on my drinks package ?

If my wife and I are looking at any wine to have with a meal, how do we know without asking, what is on our drinks package or if we have to "additional purchase".

This information on the "My Costa" is not that clear.

If someone can help, it would be greatly beneficial.

Thanks to any reply

Costa_MyDrinksPlus_UK.png

At MDR you will most likely have to ask them to bring the better wines. Last summer with My Drinks package (non plus version) the wine was usually "house" variant ie not bad but nothing special. If you wanted a specific wine by glass you had to ask for it. One evening the next table to us provided very good entertainment for us as they ordered a specific bottle of wine and then later on complained about the bill. The waiter told them multiple times "Wine by bottle is not included in the drinks package.But wine by glasses are..." 

The difference between the drink packages are  easy to spot in via colored dots and bar tenders will ask multiple times that "This is not included in the package. Are you sure?" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1