best bacony room on conquest

waitin4acruise

Friends of ours swear by the Lido deck - I have always had an upper deck balcony and that was fine with us but this year we're trying the Lido. They say it's great to have the buffet and pools so close at hand. The deck below is just cabins so you get no noise from public areas plus the Lido cabin area is very small so not as much foot traffic as a regular deck.

Friends of ours swear by the Lido deck - I have always had an upper deck balcony and that was fine with us but this year we're trying the Lido. They say it's great to have the buffet and pools so close at hand. The deck below is just cabins so you get no noise from public areas plus the Lido cabin area is very small so not as much foot traffic as a regular deck.

I would agree. I had a Lido balcony on the Conquest in Nov. '05, and it was terrific. Little traffic as there are not alot of cabins on Lido to begin with, and since there are only cabins above and below, it is very quiet. Plus being just steps away from the action (pool, buffet, ...) makes it very convenient. I'm on the Glory in April, and didn't hesitate to book another Lido balcony. :)

I was on the Glory (sister ship to the Conquest) and we absoltely loved out Panorama Deck cabin.....mostly for the same reasons that previous posters have mentioned about Lido Deck cabins.....steps away from the Lido Deck (Panorama Deck walks out to the upper outer level), cabins above and below, small area of cabins reduces number of people walking in the hallways.

We just got off the Conquest Sunday. We were on the Lido and absolutely loved it! Mostly for the same reasons mentioned above. It was our second sailing on her. Last time we had a balcony on the Veranda deck. It was good as well. Only one flight up to Lido, great views, but did have a lot more traffic.

Archived