Compensation issues and no communication

Bluebird forever

Cutting a long story short. Was onboard and there was no fcc person. I complained to Azamara on return about this as I wanted to book onboard. Like many others had no response to any emails regarding this. Complained to Abta and Az have decided to only communicate through them! Claim they have offered me 200 dollars. This is the first I’ve heard and had no emails offering this! I’ve emailed the individual to inform them of this and black hole emails again. Which email will I actually get a response from? Tks 

does the OBC show against the cruise you, I assume, subsequently booked after the cruise? (but were planning to book onboard) Did you end up booking with an agent? if so I would get the agent to query it.

2 hours ago, Bluebird forever said:

Cutting a long story short. Was onboard and there was no fcc person. I complained to Azamara on return about this as I wanted to book onboard. Like many others had no response to any emails regarding this. Complained to Abta and Az have decided to only communicate through them! Claim they have offered me 200 dollars. This is the first I’ve heard and had no emails offering this! I’ve emailed the individual to inform them of this and black hole emails again. Which email will I actually get a response from? Tks 

If you’ve made a complaint to ABTA effectively you have asked them to arbitrate so all communication then has to be via ABTA.

• Like 1

Not the first time there has been no Future Cruise staff on board, making it impossible to take advantage of the regular savings for various levels of loyalty and OBC for booking on board.

• Like 1