Hotel Shuttles in Miami

Lady Hop

I am staying over in Miami before our cruise in September and was wondering if anyone knew if the hotels have shuttles that take you to the port of Miami or will we have to take a cab.

Thanks

LadyHop

Valor Sept 2006

Glory Sept 2004

Triumph Sept 2003 - Married on Board :D :D

I'm not aware of any hotel's in downtown Miami or South Beach that offer shuttles to the Port of Miami. In fact, the downtown and Sobe Hotels don't offer shuttles to the airport either.

I cant tell you where I'm staying because I havent reserved a hotel yet. Thus the reason for the question about the hotel shuttles. I didnt want to have to take a cab because sometimes the traffic getting into the port is heavy and the meter will just be running. I'd prefer a hotel with a shuttle bus to accomodate all of our luggage. Were a family of 5 and a cab probably wont work.

Bequia thanks for the information.

Thanks

Last year we cruised out of MIA but after alot of research we wound up getting a cab. I found no hotels that shuttled to the pier (this year we sail out of FLL and it's a whole different ballgame). We were in a hotel at the northern end of SoBe and the cab ride to the pier was about $30. I would research a private van service.

We are staying at the HIPOM .. I have noticed a big yellow van with super shuttle parked outside quite a few times.. I know it is not offered by this hotel.. but maybe something for you to look into... Cost of a cab to the port from here is 10-15 depending on traffic..

We are staying at the Airways Airport Inn, supposely have free trans t/f airport Mia and to port. We will find out April 9th, cruising Valor. call them and they also have a web site. check out tripadvisor also

[

quote=Lady Hop]I am staying over in Miami before our cruise in September and was wondering if anyone knew if the hotels have shuttles that take you to the port of Miami or will we have to take a cab.

Thanks

LadyHop

Valor Sept 2006

Glory Sept 2004

Triumph Sept 2003 - Married on Board :D :D

Archived