Sky Princess Swimming Pools

jdacombe

Booked for Fjords next April, my son is interested in coming and has asked a question that, as a non-swimmer (I'm ashamed to say) unable to answer.

Does anybody know if the swimming pools are heated as the weather may be a tad cool at that time of year.

Nope, no heated pools other than the hot tubs. We're on the Sky right now...way too cold for comfortable swimming although we have seen a couple of hardy souls in hot tubs!

I would assume that it would be even colder in April. 

I'm surprised to hear that pools aren't heated.  Just off Discovery princess last month sailing to Mexican Riviera where the weather was relatively cool most of the trip (most days low to mid 60's and breezy). Around the main pools there were a lot of people sitting around loungers in long pants and hoodies with blankets but also people walking around in bathing suits and relatively full pools because the water was so warm.  I was sure it was heated..but it's not like I verified this one way or the other.