Cannes-Time to Tender for Norwegian Cruise Ship (EPIC-Mega Ship)

Travel To Be Free

8 minutes ago, bedfordmom said:

https://en.cannes-france.com/  is the actual site. If you know anything about trip advisor, once you reach an external site, it gives that statement as they don't want you to leave their site. No worries

In all these years of Tripadvisor membership, have never ever reached an external site unless it was an accommodation booking website. And never seen such a warning either. 

I have no need to look at that website, but impressed that it has given you an approx. time for NCL Sapphire level tender timing, your original question.

Edited by edinburgher

8 minutes ago, edinburgher said:

In all these years of Tripadvisor membership, have never ever reached an external site unless it was an accommodation booking website. And never seen such a warning either. 

I have no need to look at that website, but impressed that it has given you an approx. time for NCL Sapphire level tender timing, your original question.

Actually Travel was the one who originally asked the question not me so I was answering. I just wondered what else was there in Cannes but I found out myself so I hope this helps others. 

15 minutes ago, bedfordmom said:

I just wondered what else was there in Cannes but I found out myself so I hope this helps others. 

Cannes is probably the least interesting of the sightseeing options along that entire coast as there really isn't much of interest there and many visitors from ships will venture elsewhere.  General sightseeing Info on Cannes can be found on  multiple websites, including Tripadvisor, YouTube, and the Cannes tourist Information website, guidebooks, blogs,etc...

21 hours ago, edinburgher said:

Cannes is probably the least interesting of the sightseeing options along that entire coast as there really isn't much of interest there and many visitors from ships will venture elsewhere.  General sightseeing Info on Cannes can be found on  multiple websites, including Tripadvisor, YouTube, and the Cannes tourist Information website, guidebooks, blogs,etc...

I strongly agree.

I will visit Cannes, Genoa, La Spezia, Civitavecchia and Palma next summer.

I told my family, each port would have a longest excursion than previous. This is, Civitavecchia is longer than La Spezia, La Spezia day is longer than.....

and Cannes... I bet it will be a walk around La Croisette and back to the ship.

I bet we will not wake up early and will not matter about queues for a tender

2 hours ago, alserrod said:

and Cannes... I bet it will be a walk around La Croisette and back to the ship.

Zzzzz Sounds like a plan, and imagine how easy it will be to board a tender without waitng. Hope you will be as lucky when it is time to reboard.

I expect you will know about the "pinned" thread for Palma at the top of the Spain ports forum,but in case you do not, it is below. I have seen a number of threads about waterparks should your "family" include children, and of course more ideas for adults.  We love Palma.  Could easily spend several days exploring there and have it on our "to-do" list..

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2697012-palma-de-mallorca-diy-new/

Edited by edinburgher

7 hours ago, edinburgher said:

Zzzzz Sounds like a plan, and imagine how easy it will be to board a tender without waitng. Hope you will be as lucky when it is time to reboard.

I expect you will know about the "pinned" thread for Palma at the top of the Spain ports forum,but in case you do not, it is below. I have seen a number of threads about waterparks should your "family" include children, and of course more ideas for adults.  We love Palma.  Could easily spend several days exploring there and have it on our "to-do" list..

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2697012-palma-de-mallorca-diy-new/

Lol.... Palma is the last of our problems (and... preparing it will be my siblings business, not mine)

I've been twice, one on holidays, one on cruise

My sister has been once every month for business reasons

My parents will be on holidays there this spring.

The issue will be which day excursion we should do there...

But it is my siblings business. One may ask a local mate for specific information. The other must rent the cars.

I "just deal" with the other ports

lol...