Suite Laundry Service

25 minutes ago, cruisinelmo said:

I need a memory freshener; if you are in a sky loft suite aren't you allowed one bag of laundry to be cleaned free on your first or second day only?

Only if you are D+ or Pinnacle.  The only cabin category that includes laundry service as an amenity is Star Class.

Just now, RFerrington said:

Only if you are D+ or Pinnacle.  The only cabin category that includes laundry service as an amenity is Star Class.

Well.  I seem to recall it used to be in any grand suite or above you got free press service for the first night.  Is that right and if so does that still exist?

7 minutes ago, topnole said:

Well.  I seem to recall it used to be in any grand suite or above you got free press service for the first night.  Is that right and if so does that still exist?

Yep.  You’re right. I had forgotten about the free pressing.  No laundry though that I am aware of.

10 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Yep.  You’re right. I had forgotten about the free pressing.  No laundry though that I am aware of.

I forgot it too.  Last two cruises I didn’t even get anything from the suite attendant on it.  I’m honestly not sure if they still do it.  I also thought it might have been launder and press.  Just can’t remember.