How Do You Get FCC Applied To An Existing Booking?

Rick&Jeannie

Just received into my account some FCC. The accompanying letter states that it can be applied to a future *existing* booking.  I can't see a way to do this. Anybody dealt with this issue?

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

• Rick&Jeannie changed the title to How Do You Get FCC Applied To An Existing Booking?
1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Just received into my account some FCC. The accompanying letter states that it can be applied to a future *existing* booking.  I can't see a way to do this. Anybody dealt with this issue?

Not sure if you are working with a travel agent of any sort. But I'm sure all they have to do is just type in the code associated with your Goodwill FCC credit that you have received onto whichever booking you would like. If you book directly with Princess I'm sure you would just have to make a quick phone call for them to do the same. I am happy that they were able to give you guys some sort of Goodwill for the unexpected cancellations of your port calls. I do hope that the rest of your cruise was fantastic and you were able to enjoy the amenities of the ship.

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes, we’ve had our TA use it on an existing booking.  If you make a new booking, it automatically goes on that booking.  If you have an existing booking, then they can put it on that one or at FP use it.