Cunard TV Input

crusieobsessed

Where the TV is mounted on the wall of the cabin it can be difficult to access the ports on the rear. I was able to plug in a USB adapter to review camera photos on an SD card but it was quite fiddly. In cabins where the TV is on a desk, which I think might be the case in those with upper berths, it should be much easier.

But, and I suppose I really shouldn't comment, but of course I will 😀; You've asked two questions here that indicate that you want to spend time on QM2 doing things you could easily do at home, and do better there!

By the time we eat our meals, go to gym, walk the deck whale and dolphin spotting, swim and relax at the pool, sip drinks in the lounges, and dance the night away in ballroom and disco, we don't have any time for shows, musical performances, lectures, arts and crafts courses and many other activities onboard. Plus in the Med you have port calls as well that we wouldn't have to cope with on a crossing.

I certainly wouldn't waste my money and just stay at home, watching my films and streaming my sports!

Invariably we never get around to watching any of the films I bring with me, but, they can help pass the time between leaving the Commodore Club at 18:00 and dinner at 20:00 if not on ironing duty, and were invaluable when we were quarantined with Covid in March 22.